Meet Mackenzie W. Collins
Mackenzie is a Western Massachusetts native and a member of the Firm’s Estate Planning and Administration Department. Mackenzie also assists small businesses and non-profits in a wide variety of matters, ranging from entity formation to business transactions to contract drafting and review.
Mackenzie has a transactional background, having participated in a corporate counsel externship with the legal department of a multinational software company and a law school clinic assisting start-ups and small business with intellectual property and entity formation matters. Since becoming an attorney, Mackenzie has broadened the scope of his practice to include estate planning and probate, helping individuals and families develop strategies for the future and accomplish their wishes. Mackenzie is eager to help you plan for your future, whether it is to start and grow your business or to protect your family’s best interests.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Corporate Law
- Massachusetts, 2019
- Connecticut, 2020
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2019
- Saint Anselm College, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- Roger Williams University School of Law Dean’s Scholar
- CALI Award – Contract Drafting and Transactional Lawyering, Fall 2018
- Feinstein Center for Pro Bono & Experiential Education Center Recognition for Pro Bono Service